- Windows 7/8 operating systems (Windows 10 is not fully supported by 3Shape/SUM3D)
- Internet access - recommended minimum 1Mbps upload/download connection
- Networked computers with shared access
- 3Shape Server 2014 and greater
- 3Shape computer with network shared folder access
- One(1) 3Shape 2005 SQL Database - CAPZilla cannot support multiple 3Shape Servers
- 3Shape CAP nt-abutment library (Motion 2 connection)
- 3Shape default Order folder structure configuration - CAPZilla currently does not support any other setup configuration
- SUM3D June 2014 or greater
- SUM3D CAP Mono strategy
Gigabit ethernet routers and dedicated wired internet connections.
- 3Shape Server setup on a dedicated computer (not used as a design/scan station)
* Your 3Shape provider should be able to set your system up to create 3Shape into a server-based setup.
- CAP 3Shape material library or have 3Shape material list separated by milling material types.
- 3Shape SQL 2012 Server
- 3Shape Server hardware with dedicated GPU
- Latest release of CAP validated SUM3D
- Dual-monitor CAM station setup with 8 physical cores and 16GB of RAM.
- Dedicated CPU for milling machines