We love to hear feedback or suggestions what you would like to see out of CAPZilla. Send any feedback to or send any CAPZilla love to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.10.0 Released 2016-07-15
We've streamlined the materials selection process, improved stock file management, and sped up the batching workflow! All these features help increased your cost savings by reducing the time to nest even further with speed improvements and better manage your inventory.
CAPZilla further reduces the time to nest by allowing users to quickly add their materials in the main batching screen instead of another pop-up menu. Less clicks!
In addition, we simplified the workflow to select use existing stock files that were generated before using CAPZilla. Overall, we hope this improves your experience with CAPZilla to make it even easier and more intuitive to use.
There were also number of bug fixes and performance enhancements speed up automation of CAM generation with CAPZilla.
- Moved the entry of material barcode ID to the main batching window.
- Simplified the existing stock file workflow into one window instead.
- Shrinkage input validation. CAPZilla will warn if the values are too high or low to prevent entry errors.
- Bulk archiving of pucks can be done in the material management workflow.
- In-line archiving of pucks during the batching workflow.
- CAPZilla Site Manager now has an auto-update feature.
- CAPZilla will now check if you already linked a plain old SUM3D stock file to prevent duplicate puck tracking in CAPZilla.
- CAPZilla Site Manager now has the option to set which 3Shape state to show in the main case dispaly list for milling in OptiCAM.
- Opening edit menu for an generated batch will no longer lose the equipment selected.
- Cleaned up the height value in the main order list to two decimal places.
- Attempt #2 on fixing the persistent file missing indicator when the file is still present.
22.214.171.124 Released 2016-04-21
Fixed a number of issues found after the release that we missed in our testing environment. Squashed the issues and clarified a couple error dialogues to help the users fix the problem.
- Added the material ID to the puck print out label to be able to enter the material if a barcode scanner is not available.
- Removed the option to disable the dialogue to prompt the user to write the the material ID on the puck.
- Lingering Exclamation Issue - Fixed issue where CAPZilla did not refresh the status of incoming cases list if the CAM files were not generated before it was auto-populated in the incoming CAM list. The files existed but were not being handled properly by CAPZilla.
126.96.36.199 Released 2016-04-17
We made a bunch of under the hood improvements to the backend to improve the speed and usability of CAPZilla for you. We also created some operational tools to see daily unit volume and remakes in a dashboard.
- Milling order list now has materials unit count available by material types.
- Collapse and expand the entire milling order list by material type.
- Auto listing of new orders that can be milled.
- Filter out materials that are not milled to keep your milling order list clean.
- CAPZilla Site Manager 3Shape connector for 3Shape Servers allows for faster responsiveness to your CAPZilla clients.
- A simple CAM dashboard allows you to see your batches and units created.
- Time to drag orders into working batch screen has been improved to reduce the lag.
- Fixed the issues with load time for searching for pre-existing pucks.
- Cleaned up the settings interface to remove unsupported functions.
- Manual import of STL will now default to Zirconia and coping unit type.
- Fixed issue where certain materials would not allow puck shrinkage to be input after switching materials from a no-shrinkage material to a material that required shrinkage input.
- Manufacturing directories can be opened now with order name based folders.
- CAP Store items had <!CDATA> xml tags attributes in the available items list. Fixed and removed the XML tags from the names.
- Checking out with a quantity of "0" items in the shopping cart will no longer still add the item to the final order.
- Setup of custom materials for new accounts will no longer create an error.
- When moving an item between dual batches windows from bottom to top list, the item would disappear does not happen anymore.