There is an adapter available for customers that would allow them to use AG D-shaped discs in their regular 98mm mills.
If you come across any Sum3D customers that want to use this adapter, we have custom stock files for Sum3D available here now:
1. Copy the stock files from the location above to the customers computer in: <Sum3D-install-directory>\
2. Setup a job for the machine like normal
3. When selecting Stock, choose the "New" button
4. Browse into the "ceramill" folder and choose the appropriate height disc
5. Enter the shrinkage value into the "Scale" field
6. Click Open