CAP Academy has a video of this as well.
- Create a new order as if you were scanning it, then click OK.
- The Dental Manager screen appears. Right click the case, then click Import Scans.
- The Open Preparation Scan window pops up.
In the window title bar, it is tells you what scan it wants first; in this example it is asking for the Lower.
- Navigate to where your scans are; in most 3Shape exported scans, each are in its own folder.
- Go into the "Lower" folder. NOTE: It is not always the lower first. Look at the top of the window it tells you what its asking for.
- Double click the scan to open it. The Open Preparation Scan window re-opens. The window title bar will ask for the antagonist scan.
- Go to the "Upper" folder, and double-click on the file name.
After bringing in the antagonist you are finished.