Nesting multi layer Pmma or Zirconia:
- Go through the normal nesting process up until you bring in the disk
- Click the side view so you can see where the unit or units are in the disk.
- We want to bring the unit to the top of the disk as much as possible.
- Select the accurate positioning button
- Left click on the unit. (you can only do one unit at a time)
- Right click
- You see this control panel. Use these controls to move the unit in different ways.
- Z will bring the unit up and down in the disk.
- Keep moving it up so the occlusion is as close to the top as possible
- Use the other controls to flatten the unit out so the crown is even.
- Right click when you are finished
- Click yes to confirm
- You get this message when you change the angle of the unit. Always click yes. If you do not, you will not have a large enough offset for the burr clearance and will break a burr.
- After you are finished with the unit, you will be left in the accurate positioning command. This is so you can make multiple selections.
- If you are finished, right click again.