Getting to the Program
- Turn on the power switch in the back, and tap the power button on the front.
- Click the program button (PROG).
- Use the red arrows to scroll through the list of programs. The only program not editable is number 0 the Shenpaz program.
- Select the program you want to change and click ENTER.
- Tap the (Menu) button.
- If you are changing the name, scroll down to 3-Edit Program Name, and click ENTER.
- Use the number pad to enter the new name.
- Once finished entering the new name tap click ENTER to save it.
- Tap the (SCR) button to return to the menu.
- Select 1-Edit Current Program, and click ENTER.
Adding your Data Values
- The first screen is the degassing stage. Change the value if you need to. If you do not use the degassing stage just leave it at 0.
- Heat Rate Up 1: value in degrees/minute.
- High Temp Up 1: put in your value.
- Temp Hold Up 1: value in hours and minutes.
- If you want to add a ramp 2, click the down arrow to Heat Rate Up 1, and click the STEP button.
- This is now your Heat Rate Up 2: value in hours and minutes.
- High Temp Up 2: put in your value.
- Temp Hold Up 2: value in hours and minutes.
- Heat Rate Down 1: value in degrees/minute.
- Cool Temp Down 1: put in your value.
- Temp Hold Down 1: value in hours and minutes.
- If you have no more values to input, click the Up Arrow (there should be zeros and ones in the rest of the steps) until you reach the Active Cool step.
- If you have no Active Cool values, hit ENTER to save the program.
You should now be at the beginning of the program you just created. If you want to start it, tap the START button.