The scanner requires a new axis calibration
will pop up every week to remind you to perform an axis calibration. Calibration is necessary to maintain quality, so don't ignore the message.
NOTE: All parts must be installed correctly before calibration.
- Plate holder
- Screws, various lengths according to distance plates
- Allen Key
- Distance plate 1 (10 mm) optional, according to model height
- Distance plate 2 (20 mm) optional, according to model height
- Fixation plate with clasp
- Model plate
- No Plast
- Artex Fixator
A Scan apparatus for models without articulator base
B Scan apparatus for models with an articulator base
C Scan apparatus for 2 models in relation to the articulator
- Click OK to close the message.
- Place your calibration object (#10) on top of the Model plate (#7)
- In the Ceramill Map software, select Options/Service/Axis Calibration.
- Confirm message to use "Distance Plate X" for your scanner model.
The calibration process will start and run automatically.
The message "The axis calibration was completed successfully" if the calibration process is complete.