Match2 calculations give the error "Tool path calculation Error...input polygon is not closed."
- "Error polygon not closed" is something to do with one of the STL files in the job.
- Re-import the file, re calculate.
If this does not fix the issue
- Nest differently (such as, tilting, rotating, changing the connectors).
- Import the file as "raw stl" (without the *.pts) going through the margin definition etc manually.
- Change the design of the unit / bridge.
- Start the design from scratch.
- Start the scan and the design from scratch.