- Multiple instances of Match 2 have been opened with the same blank.
- Match 2 is automatically saving when the software is closed.
- Blanks have been closed down in the wrong order.
How to prevent
Avoid multiple instances of Match 2 using the same blank.
If only one NC file has been nested and milled already:
Open the Match 2 blank library and click the Show History button. Then find the legacy version of the blank.
Select Use Blank - don't save the blank at this point as it has no affect.
Make a change to the blank: duplicating a unit or adding a unit from Reconstruction or Import work well.
Undo your change(s).
- Click Save again.
Uncheck Show History.
If more than one NC file have been calculated after that have been nested and milled already:
- Load the legacy blank where missing unit is existing.
- Duplicate the unit.
- Load most recent blank status.
- Select Yes - and transfer unit.
- Nest as close as possible to the prior position.
- Calculate tool paths.
- Delete unwanted and already processed NC file within Motion software.