- The machine broke a chunk of the holder piece during eMax production.
- The Motion2 milled/ground into the eMax adapter, the machine made a loud screeching noise and the tool broke.
- The Machine may stop the program and the inside LED's may flash, which indicates an error.
- The error message may state that:
- The machine stopped because of a maximum deviation from current position compared to encoder supervision.
- The tool is too short (broken).
The position of the emax block gets moved down if the adapter is used.
If the blank is registered as an IPS e.Max CAD (without adapter), but an adapter is inserted, the machine expects the position of the blank further up, where the adapter now is.
- Make sure to have the the correct blank selected during registration and nesting
- Stop/pause the program immediately if you hear a metal grinding screeching noise, which differs from the e.Max grinding noise
- To stop/pause a program use either the left button at the machine, or the Play/Pause button within your Motion software
- If you don't find the IPS e.max CAD Adapter available in your Match2 nesting software, you may have to install the add-on 300 first.