- The machine broke a chunk of the holder piece during eMax production
- The Motion2 milled/ground into the eMax adapter, the machine made a loud screeching noise and the tool broke
- The Machine may stop the program and the inside LED's may flash, which indicates an error.
- The error message may state that:
- The machine stopped because of a maximum deviation from current position compared to encoder supervision
- The tool is too short (broken)
What happens is that the position of the emax block is further down if the adapter is used.
If the blank is registered as an IPS e.Max CAD (without adapter), but an adapter is inserted, the machine expects the position of the blank further up, where now the adapter is.
The machine will then grind into the adapter (which makes a metal grinding screeching noise, which differs from the e.Max grinding noise) and the tool will most likely brake.
IPS e.Max CAD
IPS e.Max CAD Adapter
- Make sure to have the the correct blank selected during registration and nesting
- Stop/pause the program immediately if you hear a metal grinding screeching noise, which differs from the e.Max grinding noise
- to stop/pause a program use either the left button at the machine, or the Play/Pause button within your Motion software
- If you don't find the IPS e.max CAD Adapter available in your Match2 nesting software, you may have to install the add-on 300 first