Determine where you are in the mill job.
- What burr is the mill holding when the mill stopped?
- Visually look at the units to determine what was skipped.
If the mill is holding the 2 mm then it's in the middle of the following steps:
Internal Rough Crown Rough(s)
If the mill is holding the 1 mm then it's in the middle of the following steps:
External finishing Bridge Finishing
If the mill is holding the .6 mm it's on the following step:
If the mill is holding the .3 mm it's on the following step:
Once you have determined where you are on the mill job, we can now go through the process of starting the calculation at that spot. For this example, we will restart from External Finishing.
**Note** When determining where you are in the job, we recommend selecting the step before the step you think you are on. The reason for this is so the mill can gradually go into where it was and not go right into it risking breaking a burr.
- Click the step you will be starting on
- Hold the shift key on your keyboard and then click the last step in the strategy. This should highlight everything in the selection in red.
- Right click on any of the now red steps, and click Post Processor.
- The post processor window will pop up. In this window you want to type anything you wish to name this file. This will be the name of the file you will find in the V panel to start it.
- Go to your V panel, and start the job you named.