If you incorrectly scanned (or received a scan that was scanned incorrectly), the annotations In TRIOS will be mixed up.
Here is how you fix this.
- Create a new order in 3Shape.
- Name everything the same as the original order.
- Import in the scans again into the new order, in order:
If you can't bring in the bite don't worry. Sometimes it won't let you and it will be fine.
- To get to your scans, go to your C:\3shape, and they will be in there by last name.
- After you have done this, go ahead and start designing. Everything will now be in the correct order.