Directions from the latest TRIOS manual on how to color calibrate the scanner.
Step 1: Locate the supplied color calibration kit
Supplied calibration kits differ depending on the scanner models, where: (1) Protective sleeve, (2) Calibration target, (3) Calibration adaptor.
TRIOS® 3 color calibration kit
TRIOS® color calibration kit
Step 2: Prepare for color calibration
1. Attach cleaned and sterilized scanner tip facing downwards to the scanner tube.
2. Mount the color calibration adapter onto the scanner tip.
3. Remove the sleeve from the color calibration target.
4. Insert the color calibration target into the color calibration adapter with the color side facing up.
Step 3: Start calibration wizard
1. Open TRIOS Scan settings page.
2. Press Color calibrate scanner button to open the color calibration guide.
3. Press Next and wait for the system to calibrate the device.
Step 4: Prepare for validation
1. Detach the color calibration target, turn it over for the gray side to face upwards, then reattach it to the color calibration adapter.
2. Press Next to perform validation.
Step 5: Complete the process
A message will tell you once the calibration is completed.
Step 6: Remove the calibration kit
Remove the calibration target and adapter from the scanner tip and put the calibration target into its sleeve.