If you have engraved before auto-positioning, sometimes a giant purple line (or multiples) will stretch across your screen, making it difficult to see your units or stock. It does not happen every time but if it does here is what you do.
The picture below is what the lines look like.
- First you click on the curve option on the top toolbar.
- The drop down that opens, click on delete curve.
- Select the line or lines by left clicking and they will turn white.
- When all are selected right click and you will be asked if you really wish to delete, click yes.
- The lines will disappear.
After you have your lines deleted, you have to re-engrave. Then you can continue forward with nesting.
**If you are running an earlier version of SUM3D, this toolbar will not be there. To make it appear hold down Ctrl + Alt, then press 2. In the window that pops up, type SUM3D and the tool bar will appear.**