1. Start the imes icore software, and ensure the imes icore 450i is turned on. Follow all on screen
prompts to power on the amplifiers as well as reference the motors.
2. Click the button titled Enter Service State.
3. The 450i will measure the current tool in the collet and place that tool back into its correct tool
4. An on screen menu will prompt you to enter the tool position of the tool you wish to replace. At
this time you can open the door and replace the tool in the tool holder. Once complete close
the door and enter the tool position into the on screen menu and press the OK button.
5. The 450i will move to the position entered and start the measurement process. Once complete
the 450i will move to the home position.
6. To reset the tool timer, you will have to click on the icon Enter Service State once more and
enter a tool position different then the tool you just replaced. This will enable the button on the
tool menu to be clicked and the timer reset.