- Start the imes-icore software, and ensure the imes-icore 450i is turned on.
Follow all on screen prompts to power on the amplifiers as well as reference the motors.
- Click the Enter Service State button.
- The 450i will measure the current tool in the collet and place that tool back into its correct tool holder.
- An on-screen menu will prompt you to enter the tool position of the tool you wish to replace. Open the door and replace the tool in the tool holder.
Once complete, close the door and enter the tool position into the menu and press OK.
- The 450i will move to the position entered and start the measurement process. Once complete, the 450i will move to the Home position.
- To reset the tool timer: click on Enter Service State again and enter a tool position that's different from the tool you just replaced.
This will click button on the tool menu and reset timer.