The workflow to set up multiple emax units in one job is basically to set up the units one at a time in Sum3D, but giving them the same "postprocessor" file name when calculating.
This workflow will work with lava ultimate also.
- Setup the first e.max (or lava ultimate) unit normally, making sure to note the post processor file name used for this project.
- For subsequent units, set them up normally as well.
- When calculating the subsequent units, input the same postprocessor file name used as the first project.
- Choose "No" when asked to overwrite the existing file.
- Choose "Yes" to join the tool path files.
- Insert the multiple blanks in the holder and run the CNC file.
- All units will mill in one job.