The workflow to set up multiple emax units in one job is basically to setup the units one at a time in Sum3D, but giving them the same "postprocessor" file name when calculating. This workflow will work with lava ultimate also.
1. Setup the first e.max (or lava ultimate) unit normally, making sure to note the post processor file name used for this project.
2. For subsequent units, set them up normally as well
3. When calculating the subsequent units, input the same postprocessor file name used as the first project
4. Choose "No" when asked to overwrite the existing file
5. Choose "Yes" to join the toolpath files
6. Insert the multiple blanks in the holder and run the cnc file
7. All units will mill in one job