Changing the name of a DWX-50 can only be done when there are no active jobs and no queued up jobs. Make sure that all jobs have finished milling and that there is no queue before changing the name.
- Close VPanel: right-click the VPanel icon in the Task Bar and select Exit.
- In Windows: Click the Start button and then Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Roland DWX-50 mill you want to rename, and select Printer Properties.
- Click the General tab, and edit the name displayed. The new name can be whatever you like, as long as it's unique to that mill/printer.
- Click OK. The new name should display in the Devices and Printers folder.
- Restart VPanel. The new name should be displayed instead of "DWX-50."