By default the DWX-50's equipment is displayed in Sum3D with the front of the mill on the right side of the screen and the back of the mill on the left of the screen.
This can lead to some confusion with customers because they orientate their milling discs with the front of the mill on the bottom of the screen and the back of the mill on the top of the screen.
Here's how to change the orientation.
- Start Sum3D
- Click on Default Settings Icon
- Select the Tools Tab
- Click the Machines Archive Button
- Select the DWX-50 Machine you wish to change, and Click the Change Button
- Add the following text to the end of the Codes for Customization Value Field - VIEW 90
- Click Save and Exit
- Click Exit again, or Select another DWX-50 Machine and Repeat Steps 5 through 7.
- Click OK Button
- The correct orientation will be displayed on your next job. If it isn't displayed, click Hide/Show equipment and the updated view will be displayed.