- Start a new Sum3D project using:
- Material = Titanium
- Machine = iCore 450i NTGL premilled
If Sum3D is configured properly, you should automatically see the NT Trading holder geometry appear:
- Import the .stl file that will be milled. Choose/set:
- “Abutment” Type Object
- a 4.0mm Offset value
- Bounding Box Optimizer to No
- Choose the position number to place the abutment file (we are using Position 2 in this example).
- Import the strategy file. This should import automatically if the DENTAL folder is setup correctly.
- Click the Select/Create Stock button, and browse to the \NEW\iCore 450i NTGL premised folder.
- Browse to the platform type that is being milled (eg. Zimmer Screw-vent 4.5) and open it.
- Choose the same position number that was chosen in Step 3.
You should see the stock snap in place, and the abutment will change location slightly as well.
If you zoom in on the unit, it should be a nice smooth transition from the stock to the abutment geometry:
If there are more units, you can import them now. Otherwise, calculate the job and run it.