Start a new Sum3D project using:
- Material = Titanium
- Machine = iCore 450i NTGL premilled
If Sum3D is configured properly, you should automatically see the NT Trading holder geometry appear:
Import the .stl file that will be milled. Choose the “Abutment” Type Object, set a 4.0mm Offset value, and set the Bounding Box Optimizer to No.:
Choose the position number to place the abutment file:
- Import the strategy file. This should import automatically if the DENTAL folder is setup correctly.
- Click the Select/Create Stock button, and browse to the \NEW\iCore 450i NTGL premilled folder
- Browse to the platform type that is being milled (eg. Zimmer Screw-vent 4.5) and open it
- Again, choose the same position number that was chosen in Step 3
- You should see the stock snap in place, and the abutment will change location slightly as well. If you zoom in on the unit, it should be a nice smooth transition from the stock to the abutment geometry:
If there are more units, you can import them now. Otherwise, you can calculate the job and run it.