We love to hear feedback or suggestions what you would like to see out of CAPZilla. Send any feedback to or send any CAPZilla love to email@example.com.
1.13.0 Released 2017-09-07
This release focused on fixing issues that have been lingering to have more informative errors for connections to the site manager.
There were also number of bug fixes and performance enhancements speed up automation of CAM generation with CAPZilla.
- Site Manager Connection status bar contains more details on detected errors and corrections.
- Subscription end date notification in title bar if there is 30 days or less remaining.
- 3Shape 2016 multiple material support - requires 3Shape manufacturing process to generate 3ox files.
- Remote updating from CAPZilla clients for future updates. Users will not have to go onto site manager computer for future site manager updates.
- Site Manager settings menu with visual indicators of connection status.
- CAPZilla OptiCAM is the updated title bar that was previously CAPZilla.
- User password reset works again. This was broken due to a change in supported emails systems.
1.13.1 Released 2017-09-17
This release focused on fixing issues found after the initial release of 1.13.0
- Missing file association to existing orders that previously had the associations.
- Batched orders not disappearing the machining list after an extended period.
- Orders reappearing that were no longer in the 3Shape database.